Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy First Birthday Sweet Cooper

Well my little love is 1. I kept him up too late last night, but I needed to hold him at his exact birth time 9:58 pm.  He didn't mind, nestled in my arms rocking in the chair.  On so many blogs I see people pick things about their child by the number of months they are.  I couldn't do that with Cooper.  There are too many things to pick from.  The thing that I love most about my little love is that he needs me. Not in the same way the older boys do, but he loves me so intensly.  Mark comments all of the time that the way he loves me is so different than the other boys.  Maybe it was all the snuggles he got thru his colic bouts or when I protect him from a rambocous older brother.  But he needs me more.  He is tiny but mighty, and has a smile that can melt your heart.  He was playing with Gabe and got so excited he bit me.  Not wanting a repeat of the biting torture of the past (Gabe liked to bite and still bites Nathan in really bad knock down drag out fights) I put him down and sternly said no, the boo lip and the tears that followed made so sad, I am going to have a hard time discipling him in the future:)
 
Here are a few of my favorite shots from his first birthday photo shoot.....the last one is for his wonderful Godmother, Aunt Natalie.....
 
 
 
 






   Oh those tears......my little little love.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! my favorite is still the one with the picnic basket!!! But thank you for the crying one too :) For Halloween you should dress him up like Mr. Peanut, since he's a little peanut :)

    ReplyDelete