Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gabe at 4

 
I am very behind in this post, actually most of my posts.  Work has been long and hard lately, the life of an accountant during closing I suppose.  Between long hours at work and taking care of the boys while a certain husband hunts has worn me out.  Throw in some trips to the doctor for Nathan for strep throat and the eraser in the ear blogging fell behind.
 
But what can I say about my middle child.  Well according to the doctor Gabe is the typical middle child.  Jealous of his baby brother.  I grimace when someone looks at Cooper and comments how cute he is....it will only end badly.
 




But he loves us, he loves being alone with us.  His most favorite thing is to be with us. He loves it so much that he didn't care about getting a flu shot because he got to be with me all day.  But I paid for that one....when Nathan found out he cried for a half an hour.....

1 comment:

  1. I love how the 4 candle is bigger than the cupcake! :) I know Gabe loves to be alone with you, you can tell...he likes to have your undivided attention!

    ReplyDelete