A little late I know (especially since he will be 16 months soon)
Mr Cooper is still a happy baby (but some naughty toddler things are starting) and he is finally wearing 9 months clothes! He starts in the toddler room on 1/2/13, I know he can hold his own but I not sure how he will survive without eating constanly. He was a good boy at his appointment, but quickly recognized the shot nurse and started screaming. He only got three shots this time one of which still has a big bump on his arm. After some mommy kisses he was happy again. He weighs 21.4 lbs which is the 26%. He still hasn't tripled his birth weight but the doctor said he is healthy and she isn't worried. He is still not on the height chart at 29.5 inches. But he is just below the line so maybe at the 18 month appointment he will at least be zero!
No comments:
Post a Comment