Saturday, October 27, 2012

Train Party

 
For Gabe's birthday we had an extra treat Nathan's best friend from Kindergarten and t-ball has the same birthday as Gabe. So his wonderful family invited us to Josh's special birthday. They reserved the Kempton train caboose for two runs so we got to ride the for 2 hours.  I never got a picture of the birthday boy but I got some good ones....
 
Cooper loved looking out the window...I was terrified everytime he went near the window...
 
Gabe is my train nut, he wants to be a train man (his words) here he is sitting up in the loft section with Josh's little sister Katie....they are the same age and love hanging together...


 
I know this is a cliche shot...but when the train switched to the front of the train I got a shot (I did it far enough away so the train wouldn't smack me)

 
Cooper waving at the train as it goes by....

 
Love this one of Nathan in the loft...he fell getting down...Josh's dad saved him by the seat of his pants...

 
The boys watching the train go by....the birthday boy's is next to Nathan's head....all you can see is his hat....

 
Best shot!  (wish Cooper was looking at the camera...but we all know our camera dilemma's with three boys)

 
Being sweet....


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I love the one with Cooper looking out the window! Then the shot with all four of you!

    ReplyDelete